Guaranteed $25.00 Gift certificate and a premium T-Shirt, plus enter to win a $100.00 Gift Certificate to the restaurant of your choice for all qualified purchases until August 31st, 2015. Pick from the list below or tell us which restaurant you prefer. (So long as we can purchase the gift certificate online)
Please note: All T-Shirts will be delivered with your new equipment so long as we have your size and available. Otherwise it will be ordered and delivered as soon as available. All gift certificates will be available shortly after the promotion ends, in early September.
Please see additional information in the lower right side of this ad for how to qualify.
"ONLY 1% FOR SIX MONTHS"
Put your equipment in service today and start generating revenue while you decide how to pay!!!
Purchase $25,000 in equipment. (GPS, robotic, etc...)
Months 1-6: $250/month (.01 x $25,000)
Month 6: Then you decide; Pay off the $25,000 purchase price or continue to make pre-determined monthly finance payments. DETAILS:
- Variable term lengths
- $25,000 minimum, call for information on smaller purchases.
- Equipment Finance Agreement
- Subject to credit approval
- $125 documentation
- Subject to change without notice
Christmas in July promotion is still on until August 31st, 2015. Please see additional Information shown in the column to the left and how to qualify listed below:
- Reply by email to this offer expressing your wishes to be included in the raffle with your Name and contact information.
- Include your shirt size in the email reply.
- Include your restaurant preference for the $25.00 gift, and for the $100.00 gift card if different. (In case you win both)
- For purchases of data collectors with software, desktop software, Rotating and Pipe Lasers, Mechanical and Robotic Total Stations, or GPS equipment packages. (excludes accessories and equipment not listed)
- You must Purchase and Pay for your equipment before the deadline.
"Those guys (Joe and Alan owners of New England Laser) are pretty special in the field. You just look at them – they have a high degree of integrity. The ethics bar they hold is quite high. I’m very comfortable dealing with them. If they don’t have the expertise to address a specific problem their not afraid to call the manufactureror an out-of-state colleague to get answers needed to make the repair."
Richard A. Fraser - Owner
One Source Properties & Permitting
Additional testimonials can be reviewed at this link:Testimonials